Nick Nanton sits down with Perry Marshall, one of the most expensive business strategists in the world who has consulted in over 300 industries.
Marshall is endorsed in FORBES and INC Magazine and has written eight books including, ‘Ultimate Guide to Google Ads’ which is the world’s best-selling book on internet advertising and ‘Memos from the Head Office’ which came out in May of this year and shares incredible true stories of entrepreneurs who found success by listening to a power outside themselves.
In addition to his consulting and speaking work, Marshall founded the $10 million Evolution 2.0 Prize, the world’s largest science research award, which is offered to anyone who can discover the origin of genetics and life on earth.
- 1:07: A brief bio of Perry Marshall
- 2:14: Perry discusses what his book "Memos From the Head Office" is about and why he wrote it
- 8:48: Entrepreneurial faith vs. Religious faith
- 11:07: Will advancements in AI make humans more human?
- 15:57: Advice for non-religious persons on how to listen for answers outside of oneself
- 20:53: Finding faith does not mean that problems stop
- 23:33: Perry explains his take on the 80/20 rule
- 31:53: In order to have great faith you have to become childlike again
- 37:15: Life happens for you, not to you
- 39:27: Breaking the deadlock between Darwin and design
- 44:10: Where to learn more about Perry Marshalll