What you see is what you get with Steve Sims. London-native Steve Sims is a massively successful serial entrepreneur and author that tells it likes it is but is still compassionate in his approach. Host Nick Nanton and Steve discuss the true and positive meaning of being a "hustler," imagining what you could achieve if you weren't afraid of trying, and how entrepreneurs are able to tweak a bad situation into a diamond situation. Nick and Steve also talk about learning the art of negotiating from Steve's days working in clubs, the reasons you should always ask “why" three times within a conversation, and how to become so valuable that famous people want to engage with you.
- 3:05: The experience of starting a career as a brick-layer — and as a “hustler."
- 7:44: Leaving school at 15-years-old — and what it led to.
- 12:43: The purse story from Steve’s book, “Blue Fishing.”
- 18:19: Getting into the finance led Steve overseas where he became a club bouncer.
- 25:51: There’s a password for every party, you just have to listen for it.
- 32:04: When talking to someone, ask “why,” three times.
- 38:27: How to gain and cultivate relationships with super-talented people.
- 43:53: The value is far greater in experiences and feelings than it is in dollars.
- 50:23: Going above and beyond to get noticed.
- 52:41: The Chug Test