Nick Nanton is joined by Dan Sullivan, the founder of Strategic Coach, to discuss his new book “Who Not How”. Sullivan, who’s coached thousands of entrepreneurs since 1974, discusses the importance of collaboration and understanding one’s own ‘Unique Abilities’ to achieve the four freedoms crucial to entrepreneurial success - the freedom of Time, Money, Relationships and Purpose.
- 1:55: Dan's concept of "Unique Ability"
- 13:50: The Four Freedoms for entrepreneurs
- 16:05: The Freedom of Time
- 17:10: The Freedom of Money
- 20:44: The Freedom of Relationships
- 21:22: The Freedom of Purpose
- 25:15: Life is 50% luck
- 27:25: The concept of "Who Not How"
- 38:03: Why Dan doesn't earn money on "Who Not How" book sales
- 41:31: The importance of win-win collaboration
- 44:37: "Who Not How" and songwriting