Nick Nanton sits down with Gino Wickman, creator of the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and the founder of EOS Worldwide.
EOS Worldwide helps tens of thousands of businesses implement EOS (a practical method for helping companies achieve greatness) with the aid of an international team of over 350 professional and certified EOS Implementers and online support. There are over 100,000 companies using the EOS tools worldwide.
An entrepreneur since the age of 21, Gino has had an obsession for learning what makes businesses and entrepreneurs thrive. He has personally delivered more than 1,900 full-day sessions for more than 135 companies, helping them implement EOS. He is also the author of the award-winning, best-selling book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, as well as Get a Grip, Rocket Fuel, How to Be a Great Boss and What the Heck is EOS?, which have sold more than one million copies.
Gino is now devoting time and energy toward helping entrepreneurs-in-the-making get a huge jump-start on taking their entrepreneurial leap, which is why he created Entrepreneurial Leap. The mission of Entrepreneurial Leap is to find all of the entrepreneurs-in-the-making, at any age, wherever they are—to help them realize their purpose and live the life they were born to live.
- 1:06: A brief bio on Gino Wickman
- 2:12: Gino explains when he first realized that he was an entrepreneur
- 3:40: Gino's 6 essential traits of an entrepreneur
- 6:22: "Every entrepreneur who went to college said they would probably study something different if they had to do it all over"
- 12:45: Trait 1 - Visionary
- 18:24: Trait 2 - Passionate
- 22:56: Trait 3 - Problem Solver
- 25:48: Trait 4 - Driven
- 39:28: Trait 5 - Risk Taker
- 43:14: Trait 6 - Responsible
- 45:45: Can you be genetically incapable of taking on responsibility?
- 49:10: The challenging characteristics that come with being an entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurial Leap is available to Order on Amazon
- Visit e-leap.com to Take the Free Entrepreneur-in-the-Making Assessment
- Subscribe to the Entrepreneurial Leap YouTube Channel