Nick Nanton sits down with Jonathan Bailor, a New York Times bestselling author, wellness expert, and founder of the metabolic healing and Diabesity treatment company, SANE Solution. Jonathan also produced and stars in the new documentary, BETTER, which debunks the myth that the only way to lose weight is to starve your body. The film focuses on the dual epidemics of obesity and diabetes, called Diabesity, and looks at the reason for its rise and what we can all do to live and eat better.
Jonathan has registered over twenty-five patents to his name, spoken at Fortune 100 companies and TED conferences for over a decade, and his work has been endorsed by top doctors and scientists from Harvard Medical School, Johns’ Hopkins, The Mayo Clinic, The Cleveland Clinic, and UCLA.
- 1:13: A brief bio of Jonathan Bailor
- 2:21: Jonathan recounts his struggle to put on weight and muscle
- 5:00: Some people can't put weight on, others can't keep it off
- 7:38: It's an information problem, not an effort problem
- 10:20: What is the "SANE Solution"?
- 13:31: How to pick the right foods with the right calories
- 18:23: Learn about Jonathan's recent documentary, "Better"
- 23:30: Nick asks Jonathan to explain the process of creating his documentary
- 30:44: Closing thoughts