Nick Nanton sits down to talk with Lisa Nichols, one of the world’s most-requested motivational speakers whose global platform, Motivating the Masses, has reached and served nearly 80 million people.
About 30 years ago, Lisa was a struggling single mom on government assistance who reached a breaking point when she realized she didn’t have enough money in her bank account to buy diapers for her son. Then, she transformed her life in a way that has since served to motivate and inspire millions of people to also find the courage to break through and discover their own untapped talents and infinite potential.
As Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Motivating the Masses, Lisa has developed workshops and programs that have transformed the lives of countless men and women. She is also a best-selling author of six books, including ‘Abundance Now’ in which she provides a practical blueprint for personal success, drawn directly from her life experiences. Lisa has been featured in several films including, ‘The Secret,’ ‘Dreamer,’ and she currently is featured in the new film, ‘Let’s Grow,’ which was written by her, Sean Smith and David Bianchi and is a ground-breaking spoken word film that depicts the polarizing struggle between black and white people in America.
- 4:16: Lisa and Nick discuss courageous cultural conversations
- 17:02: Lisa and Nick discuss how our environment can be a much stronger influence than our desires
- 24:52: Lisa - "I belong to humanity"
- 30:40: Lisa helps explain the difference between the terms "black" and "African American"
- 33:36: Lisa - "The most valuable thing you can do as a global citizen of consciousness right now is to become aware of what's still happening"
- 42:36: Lisa and Nick discuss how we can begin to move forward as individuals to become more empathetic and understanding
- 46:02: Lisa talks details of her new film "Let's Grow"