Joey Coleman is the founder and “Chief Experience Composer” of Design Symphony, a customer experience branding firm, a renowned speaker, and the author of the best-selling book “Never Lose A Customer Again.” Joey has over 20 years of experience and a lot of hands-on knowledge due to an insane career path —his words. On today’s Now to Next episode, Joey shares his insights on his “First 100 Days® Methodology” in regards to keeping customers, the 8 phases of the customer experience, the eclectic career path that led to where he is today...and even some tips on the best time of day to use a four-wheeler to tow your brother (who is, of course, attached to a hang glider). This is one you won’t want to miss.
- 2:22: Joey discusses his background
- 8:52: Creativity In Business
- 13:23: Joey's "Creativity In Business" course
- 19:30: Customer acquisition vs. customer retention
- 22:39: Joey's method, "The First 100 Days"
- 25:33: Why all business exchanges are, at their core, "Human to Human"
- 30:27: Customer experience vs. customer service
- 33:20: 8 Phases of the Customer Experience
- 33:45: Phase 1 - Assess
- 45:37: Phase 2 - Admit
- 46:50: Phase 3 - Affirm
- 50:51: Phase 4 - Activate
- 53:24: Phase 5 - Acclimate
- 54:40: Phase 6 - Accomplish
- 55:29: Phase 7 - Adopt
- 55:40: Phase 8 - Advocate