Kara Goldin is the Founder and CEO of Hint, Inc., a healthy lifestyle brand best known for its flagship product, Hint Water- the number one flavored water in the United States. In building Hint, Inc into one of the most successful beverage businesses of our time, Kara has been named one of Fast Company’s Most Creative People in Business, Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, EY Entrepreneur of the Year for Northern California, and the Huffington Post listed her as one of six disruptors in business, alongside Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg. Kara is also the author of ‘Undaunted: Overcoming Doubts and Doubters’ which recently made the Wall Street Journal’s bestseller list and is part autobiography, part business memoir and includes many insights on self-development. In this episode, we'll be talking about her career, book, and some tips to a healthier, better you!
- 1:07: Kara explains the beginnings of her career
- 5:59: Nick shares an unconventional trick that he's used to get the attention of successful people in the past
- 8:10: Kara discusses taking initiative to get the job you want
- 20:48: Kara talks about how she overcame feeling overworked and overstressed
- 27:50: Kara shares how she created a business opportunity out of a healthy lifestyle change
- 38:30: Kara and Nick elaborate on the quote "Don't be afraid to build the plane while you're flying it.