Kara Goldin is the Founder and CEO of Hint, Inc., a healthy lifestyle brand best known for its flagship product, Hint Water- the number one flavored water in the United States. In building Hint, Inc into one of the most successful beverage businesses of our time, Kara has been named one of Fast Company’s Most Creative People in Business, Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, EY Entrepreneur of the Year for Northern California, and the Huffington Post listed her as one of six disruptors in business, alongside Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg.
Kara is the author of ‘Undaunted: Overcoming Doubts and Doubters’ which recently made the Wall Street Journal’s best seller list and is part auto-biography, part business memoir and includes many insights on self-development. In the book, Kara shares honest stories from her own life and experience in building Hint, along with insightful observations to push readers to go for their goals and find the courage to do so.
- 1:07: Kara explains the beginnings of her career
- 5:59: Nick shares an unconventional trick that he's used to get the attention of successful people in the past
- 8:10: Kara discusses taking initiative to get the job you want
- 20:48: Kara talks about how she overcame feeling overworked and overstressed
- 27:50: Kara shares how she created a business opportunity out of a healthy lifestyle change
- 38:30: Kara and Nick elaborate on the quote "Don't be afraid to build the plane while you're flying it.